This blog is written by the P5 pupils in P4/5 to give advice to all pupils about how to be happy and healthy in life.
- Try to eat a variety of food every day
- Try to have a good balance of the different food groups
- Eat lots of Fruit and Vegetables
- Limit sugary, salty and fatty foods
- Drink lots of water to keep hydrated
Let’s Keep Fit!
- Plan to exercise at least 5 times a week
- Do a variety of different activities to avoid boredom
- Try out lots of new sports to find what you enjoy
- Develop your skills by practising as often as possible
Here are some of our suggestions for primary pupils to try:
Football Tennis Swimming Golf Highland Dancing Gymnastics Trampolining Rugby Cross-country Running Rock Climbing Hockey Basketball Table Tennis Netball Ice-Skating Baseball Disco Dancing Ballet Badminton
Health & Safety It is important to keep yourself safe at all times.
- Know the road safety rules
- Always be with an adult when you are near water
- Be aware of dangers in the kitchen
- Be very cautious with strangers
- Look forward to things
- Give real, genuine smiles
- Try your best and never give up
- Think positive thoughts
- Boomerang Good Deeds
- Enjoy yourself
- Take time to relax
We hope this advice helps you to keep happy and healthy in school and life.
If you have any queries about keeping healthy or questions about this blog, please leave a comment on the P4/5 blog and we will reply as soon as possible.
Blog composed by Elliot, Eva, Finlay, Holly & Maia on behalf of P4/5
Well done everybody! You did a great job. Unfortunately when we copied our Word Document to the blog we lost our special bullet points which we spent so much time personalising in class today. You still have your word copies to show. I am delighted to announce you are all Star Writers this week for your teamwork and blog designing! Mrs M-H